● Extra Ice Mints are supplied in metal tubes with a flip-top end, with 33 mints per pack.
● They replace the boxed Extra Mints, which are being discontinued.
● The new sugar-free mints are smaller and have an improved flavour delivery.
● Available in a choice of spearmint and peppermint varieties, the product has already been a success in Australia where it is sold under the Eclipse brand name and is the best-selling mint in the country.
● Launch support includes TV advertising, sponsorship of Channel 4’s Hollyoaks, and the distribution of 25,000 in-store dispensers.
● The company hopes that the innovative packaging and premium price will help return the mint market to growth in 2009.
TEL 01752 752094