Mars Petcare is to introduce a selection of new products to its seasonal range.
The Pedigree and Sheba ranges will now include festive main meals. The range will also be bolstered with new treats including Dreamies Salmon & Turkey Mix, Pedigree Schmacko Turkey and Pedigree Rodeo Turkey.
Pedigree was the best-selling Christmas pet stocking last year, while the Dreamies Gift Box was the most sold cat Christmas product in the market. Both brands will have stockings and gift boxes available, complete with new toys.
The festive range will be supported by nationwide TV campaigns for Dreamies and Pedigree – in excess of £1m - and running throughout November and December.
Mars Petcare marketing portfolio director Arthur Renault said: “After this year’s events, we can’t be sure what Christmas 2020 holds, but we know owners want to mark seasonal occasions with their pets, whether that be including them in gift giving or having a special meal for them to enjoy. Our Pedigree and Sheba main meals, inspired by festive flavours, have been designed for pets and their owners to come together and share a moment of happiness.
“In addition to this, we’re also bringing back past favourites with stockings and gift boxes for owners to spoil their pets properly this Christmas.”
Full festive range
· Sheba Christmas Dinner in Gravy 12 pack – RRP £5.62
· Pedigree Christmas Dinner in Gravy 12 pack – RRP £4.00
· Pedigree Tasty Bites Chewy Cubes Turkey – RRP £1.50
· Pedigree Jumbone Medium Turkey – RRP £1.88
· Pedigree Jumbone Mini Turkey - RRP £1.88
· Pedigree Schmacko Turkey - RRP £1.95
· Pedigree Rodeo Turkey – RRP £1.95
· Pedigree Stocking Standard - RRP £3.00
· Dreamies Stocking Standard – RRP £3.00
· Dreamies Salmon & Turkey Mix – RRP £1.51
· Dreamies Gift Box – RRP £5.00