UK food brand Mash Direct is pushing its range of ‘field to fork’ vegetable accompaniments to target shoppers preparing for Christmas dinner cooking or festive entertaining.
The brand’s Honey Glazed Parsnips; Brussel Sprouts with Bacon; Roast Potatoes; and Stuffing Bites can be cooked in under 30 minutes, while its Mashed Potato; Red Cabbage & Beetroot; and Carrot & Parsnip dishes can be prepared in the microwave in less than five minutes.
All products are made using natural ingredients that have been steam cooked immediately after harvesting, preserving the freshness and flavour of the vegetables.
Each dish is low in saturated fat, gluten-free and contains no artificial flavourings or colourings. They are also suitable for microwave or oven heating and designed to be merchandised in the chiller with ready meals.
All Mash Direct packaging is 100% recyclable and the full range is available to Co-op, Nisa, Budgens and independent retailers now:
- Honey Glazed Parsnips (rrp £1.80)
- Brussel Sprouts with Bacon (rrp £1.80)
- Mashed Potato (rrp £1.49)
- Roasted Potatoes (rrp £1.99)
- Shredded Duck Bites (rrp £2.40 / seasonal addition)
- Stuffing Bites (rrp £2.40 / seasonal addition)
- Ham & Cheese Bites (rrp £2.40 / seasonal addition)
- Red Cabbage & Beetroot (rrp £1.80)
- Carrot & Parsnip (rrp £1.50)
- Bubble & Squeak (rrp £1.50)