Urban Eat has unveiled its festive sandwich line-up for the 2019 season, which includes best-selling lines as well as vegan options to suit changing consumer demand.
All products in the range will benefit from new look packaging designed to create maximum shelf stand out. Available to all retailers from 4 November, the Urban Eat Christmas range carries an rrp of £2.89 - £3.49 and includes the following skus:
- Turkey Feast Sandwich: Turkey breast with sweetcure bacon, pork stuffing mayonnaise, cranberry sauce and salad leaves on malted bread.
- Vegan Feast Sandwich: Sweet potato falafel with beetroot, carrot and cranberry slaw, vegan cranberry mayonnaise, salad leaves and pumpkin seeds on malted bread.
- Turkey, Bacon & Stuffing Sandwich: Turkey breast with stuffing and bacon mayonnaise on white bread.
- Brie & Caramelised Onion Wrap: Brie cheese with caramelised onion chutney, sour cream, onion mayonnaise, pumpkin seeds and salad leaves in a tortilla.
- Pigs Under Blanket Panini: Lincolnshire sausage with sage, onion & béchamel sauce, sweetcure bacon and cranberry sauce in a panini.
Wayne Greensmith, head of category marketing at brand owner Adelie Foods, said: “As competition for a slice of festive food-to-go sales intensifies on the high street, every year we invest in developing a genuinely appealing range that has passed rigorous taste tests. Year on year it exceeds our expectations in market, and we are bringing back the traditional festive favourites that are sure to fly off the shelves.”