Britvic and PepsiCo’s ‘Transform Your Patch’ campaign sees some of the country’s leading soft drinks brands get together to regenerate outdoor spaces across the UK.
These include Pepsi Max (5-a-side football pitches), Robinsons and Robinsons Fruit Shoot (Playgrounds), Mountain Dew and Tango (Skateparks) and Lipton Ice Tea, 7UP, Juicy Drench and J2O (Communal parks and picnic areas). Every soft drink purchased represents a real 1cm² piece of land that will be transformed.
And that’s not all. If your store is helping improve your local area then you could be in with a chance of winning £1,000 courtesy of Britvic and Convenience Store magazine.
From helping transform a local park, or dedicating time to improving youth recreational facilities like skateparks or football pitches, we’re looking for retailers who are transforming their communities for the better.
Just tell us about your community initiative and £1,000 could be yours to spend on your project, along with a visit from Britvic and Convenience Store who will help you out! On top of this the first 40 entries will get £100 to donate to a community initiative of their choice.
To enter contact Sarah at Convenience Store and tell us about your project: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for entries May 25
See full terms and conditions below
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of the promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter contact Sarah at Convenience Store and tell us about your project: 01203 610 220, email@example.com or Convenience Store, William Reed Business Media, Broadfield Park, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 9RT
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by a computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
4. Closing date for entries is 25th May 2012.
5. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. The prize: The lucky winner will receive £1,000 and the first 40 entrants will receive £100 each to donate to a community initiative of their choice.
7. The winner will also be offered the support of a Britvic and Convenience Store team to help with their community project and will be required to attend a photoshoot and interview to be featured within Convenience Store magazine for no further compensation.
8. Entrants will be selected against set criteria to qualify for the prize and chosen by Britvic and Convenience Store. Runners up will be case studied within the magazine, before the overall winner is selected by Britvic and Convenience Store, in conjunction with the ACS.
9. The designated criteria will take into account the retailer project being submitted and how this has benefitted a community or local area. For more details on the selection process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
10. The runners up will be notified by phone and the winner chosen by 25th May 2012. Prizes will be dispatched by end of July. All reasonable effort will be made to contact winners, however, if a winner cannot be contacted within 7 days an alternative winner may be chosen.
11. The winners will be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion to be featured within Convenience Store magazine for no further compensation.
12. The promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its control.
13. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
14. The promoter will not share your details with any other organisation but would like to contact you with other brand information regarding Britvic products, including promotions, offers and so on.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller: Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4TZ (Do not send entries to this address)