Aryzta Food Solutions is aiming to generate extra profits for retailers over the festive season with the rollout of its Christmas sweet bakery and hot food-to-go range.
The line-up includes nine seasonal skus, four of which are new for 2019. The mix of sweet and savoury products also consists of vegan and vegetarian options as well as more traditional options.
“The run up to Christmas provides a major opportunity for retailers to maximise their in-store bakery and food-to-go profits,” said Paul Maxwell, marketing manager at Aryzta Food Solutions UK.
”We’re enabling retailers to use our high margin, limited-edition products with delicious seasonal flavours to capitalise on the festive feel good factor at a time when shoppers want to indulge.”
He added: “In-store bakery shoppers already spend more than your average c-store customer, and shop more frequently (Him, 2017), so a good range of seasonal bakery options is sure to appeal to those looking for a quick bite in between Christmas shopping.
“With new vegan and vegetarian options among the line-up, our festive range of sweet treats and winter warming savouries enables retailers to offer something to suit everyone this Christmas.”
- New Turkey & Chardonnay Slice – 200g – 36 per case – rrp £1.60 each
- New Christmas Cracker Roll – 160g – 40 per case – rrp £1.15 each
- New Cheese & Cranberry Sausage Roll – 160g – 40 per case – rrp £1.15 each
- New Vegan Mince Pie Tart – 160g – 24 per case – rrp £1.55 each
- Santa Triple Choc Muffin – 100g – 30 per case – rrp £1.20 each
- Luxury Shortcrust Mince Crown – 68g – 100 per case – rrp 50p each
- Mini Mincemeat Pies – 28g – 8 packs of 9 units per case – rrp £3.50 per 9 units
- Chocolate & Orange Flowerpot Muffin – 125g – 28 per case – rrp £1.20 each
- Gingerbread Muffin – 125g – 28 per case – rrp £1.20 each