● Available now, Lipton’s newest recruits will benefit from a £2m marketing package in 2009.
● The range comprises nine new teas and is split into four segments including ‘Destination’, ‘Herbal’, ‘Fruity Green Teas’ and ‘Fruity’, made with real fruit pieces.
● New tea varieties include red fruit, crushed peppermint, mint & eucalyptus and green tea mandarin orange.
● Lipton Fruit & Herbal Infusions are available in boxes of 20 teabags in outers of 1x4 cases and come in Lipton yellow shelf-ready trays for standout.
● Unilever hopes that the range will attract new and younger consumers to the sector as it is aiming the line at 25- to 34-year-olds.
TEL 0800 0852 639