Rollagranola has unveiled a new portfolio of natural nut and seed based granola products for the UK market.
The seven-strong range products includes lines that are suitable for vegan, gluten-free or paleo diets, and can be eaten at breakfast or as an energy-boosting snack throughout the day.
Made by hand, each of the granolas contain no refined sugars and fewer than 200 calories per 40g serving. The Rollagranola portfolio includes the following flavours:
- Zesty Caveman: a blend of apple, maple syrup and ginger
- Cool Raspberry: made with fresh raspberries and macadamia nuts
- Caveman’s Dream: a blend of cashew, apple and pumpkin seeds
- Awesome Almond: a mixture of almonds, cashew nuts and hazelnuts, with dates, apricots and cranberries
- Healthy Hazelnut: a mix of fruit, almonds and hazelnuts
- California Walnut: made with Californian walnuts with dates, cranberries, apple and cinnamon
- Pecan Maple Twist: a blend of maple syrup and pecan nuts, with butter and ginger
Robin Longden, founder and md of Rollagranola, commented: “From day one we have been listening to our customers, building insight and a rapport by combining a mix of direct interaction and market research. It is this commitment that has allowed us to create a product people love to eat at any time, and anywhere.
“Our ultimate aim is to become the go-to granola brand in the UK within the next two years. We’ve increased our team size to cover sales and increased production which will remain in our home town of Hitchin.”
After recently investing in below-the-line PR activity, the brand has begun crowdfunding to create a new advertising campaign.
The Rollagranola range has an rrp of £5.25 and is available to Budgens, Londis and Simply Fresh retailers. The product is also stocked at Eat 17 (Spar).