1. This free prize draw (“Draw”) is open to UK residents aged 18 or over except for employees of the Organiser, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Draw.
2. Entry to the Draw is subject to these rules and any instructions set out with the Draw details.
3. This Draw is limited to one entry per person.
4. To be entered into the Draw you must register to receive The Convenience Store® newsletter on The Convenience Store® stand H100 at National Convenience Show 2012 being held at NEC Birmingham, between 10:00 on 25th March 2012 and 16:00 on 27th March 2012. Only entries received at Stand H100 between those times will be entered into the Draw.
5. All entries received by the closing date will be entered into the Draw. The winner will be drawn at random on 29th March 2012 and contacted by the Organiser by email within 14 days. Only the prize winner will be contacted personally.
6. The prize consists of one Apple iPad3 16GB WiFi tablet. The first name drawn will receive the prize.
7. There is no cash alternative to the prize which is not transferable.
8. To obtain the winner’s name send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org between 30th March 2012 and 12th April 2012.
9. The Organiser's decision on all matters affecting this draw is final and legally binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Organiser reserves the right to terminate or suspend the prize draw at any time.
11. By entering this Draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of the Draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to publish the prize-winner’s name and/or picture for future publicity and promotions.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
14. The Organiser and Data Controller is William Reed Business Media Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT.