1 This free prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of the Organiser, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
2. This free prize draw is limited to one entry per person.
3. To enter, complete the survey in full and online.
4. Applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer or incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
5. Closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 on 1st June 2012.
6. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. All entries received by the closing date will be entered into a draw. The draw will take place on 5th June 2012. The first entry drawn at random by an independent judge will win an Apple iPad 16GB WiFi tablet. The winner will be notified by email and receive the prize within 60 days of the closing date.
8. The decision of the judge is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
10. By entering this free prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this free prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to publish the prize-winner’s name and/or picture for future publicity and promotions.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
14 The Organiser and Data Controller is William Reed Business Media Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT.