The deadline for entries for the Convenience Awards 2024 is just one week away!
Retailers have until Tuesday 15 August to enter their stores to be in with a chance of winning at the biggest event in the industry’s calendar.
Brought to you by Convenience Store, Lumina Intelligence and The Grocer, The Convenience Awards 2024 takes place on 21 March at Victoria Warehouse in Manchester – the first time the event has been held outside of London.
There are 13 categories for retailers to enter, including the new Responsible Retailer of the Year category. If you’re considering entering but haven’t, click on the link below and find a category that suits your store!
Editor of Convenience Store Aidan Fortune encouraged retailers to get involved.
“We’ve already had some top quality entries to the Convenience Awards but there’s still time to get yours in. We’re looking for stores that showcase the very best of the convenience sector and we want to celebrate all of the finalists in Manchester next March!”
Why should I enter?
• CELEBRATE YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS – showcase your hard work and celebrate as a team or company
• GAIN RECOGNITION – be acknowledged for your innovation, performance, and best practice. Winning an award or being named as a finalist immediately puts you on a par with some of the very best in the sector.
• RAISE YOUR PROFILE THROUGH NETWORKING – network and exchange ideas with leaders and experts from the convenience retail industry on the night at our new location: Victoria Warehouse, Manchester
• BUILD AWARENESS - Winning a category at The Convenience Awards is an opportunity to show off the great work you’re doing for both existing and new customers.
• BOOST MORALE – entering the awards can help boost staff morale, motivation and create a sense of pride. It provides a platform for them to be acknowledged for their hard work and dedication.
• BENEFIT from coverage in market-leading media brands – Convenience Store, Lumina Intelligence and The Grocer
The Convenience Awards 2024 is kindly sponsored by Bestway, Booker, Britvic, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, Hovis, JTI, Nestle, Post Office, Spar and Suntory Beverage & Food GB & I.