Retailers have just a few weeks left to enter their staff into the Sales Assistant of The Year 2015 awards.
The awards, run by Convenience Store, celebrate the vital role that in-store staff play in terms of customer service, community engagement, standards and much more.
The closing date for entries is 21 August.
There are five categories to enter and category winners will be treated to a sumptuous awards lunch on Tuesday 10th November at The Dorchester, London
The overall winner will be richly rewarded with a cheque for £1,000 while the store manager or owner will also claim £250.
Entering has never been easier, just visit www.salesassistantawards.co.uk
The five categories are:
- THE INDEPENDENT SECTOR: Fewer than nine stores, whether affiliated to a symbol group or operating under its own brand.
- THE MULTIPLE SYMBOL SECTOR: Part of a chain of 10 stores or more under the same ownership, trading under a recognised symbol brand.
- THE CO-OPERATIVE SECTOR: 10 or more stores under the same ownership, trading under a co-operative brand.
- THE FORECOURT SECTOR: Any store on a garage forecourt, whether under co-operative, multiple, symbol or independent brand.
- THE MULTIPLE SECTOR: Part of a chain of 10 stores or more under the same ownership, trading under a retailer’s own brand.