The finalists for the Convenience Retail Awards 2013 have been announced.
The winners will be unveiled at the industry event of the year on March 20 at the Grand Connaught Rooms in London.
A winner will be announced for each category - Best Small Store, Best Independent Store, Best Multiple Store and Best Large Store - and one of these four winners will then be named overall champion, Convenience Retailer of the Year.
Retailers who demonstrate excellence in key areas will be awarded in the special categories awards.
The finalists are as follows:
- Best-One at Brownlies, Biggar, South Lanarkshire
- Co-operative, Barton Food Store, Lichfield
- Costcutter Wath, Rotherham
- Costcutter, Layton, Blackpool
- Costcutter, Malcolm’s Stores, Coventry
- Eurospar, Dolgellau, Gwynedd
- Kelly’s Eurospar, Moneymore, County Londonderry
- Knight’s Budgens, Hassocks
- Londis Ascot, Berkshire
- McColls, Watford
- Milverton Stores, Milverton, Taunton
- myCostcutter, Insch, Aberdeenshire
- Premier Broadway Convenience Store, Edinburgh
- ScotMid Warrender, Edinburgh
- Shokar Food Store, Keighley, Bradford
- Simply Fresh Webheath, Redditch, Worcestershire
- Spar Ballyclare Milestone, County Antrim
- Spar Binnian Fresh Foods, Kilkeel, County Down
- Spar Longstone Street, Lisburn, County Antrim
- Spar Manor Garage, East Ayton, Scarbrorough
- Spar Oxford Road, Manchester
- Spar Romsley, Halesowen, Dudley
- Warner’s Budgens, Bidford on Avon
Click here to book your place at the event.