Simon is a reporter on Convenience Store and conveniencestore.co.uk
- 01293 846592
Booker has announced like-for-like sales growth of 0.7% for the fourth quarter, despite a sharp drop in tobacco sales.
Landmark Wholesale has announced the appointment of John Mills as its new managing director.
Costcutter Supermarkets Group has branched out its Shopper First rebranding programme to a third store, in Lincolnshire focussed around its food to go offer.
- One Stop to become Scottish Grocers Federation member
- C-stores’ investment levels plummet ahead of cost rises
- Cash conscious shopping: Look after the pennies
- Retailers reiterate opposition to bottle return scheme
- Community Shop to open new site with Lottery funding
- ACS reveals £232m cost of crime against c-stores
- Nisa endorses Zapper mobile payments across estate