Robin is deputy editor and website editor.
- 01293 846505
The Co-operative is the first UK retailer to commit to using only Fairtrade cocoa in all of its products, from the chocolate sprinkles on its doughnuts to the chocolate chips in its cookies.
Euro Garages has acquired the final four forecourt stores of collapsed Spar chain High Noon Stores for an undisclosed sum, following the purchase of four of its other sites in January.
Asda has announced a 2.9% decline in like-for-like sales in the fourth quarter, although the figures mark an improvement on previous quarters.
- Under Age Sales launches Scottish qualification
- Food to go: Lessons to take away
- UK food and drink exports break £20bn barrier in 2016
- Welsh government announces £10m rate relief package
- Simply Fresh committed to N Ireland despite first store closure
- Morrisons campaign aims to increase UK food self-sufficiency
- Award-winning Hull c-store celebrates 40th anniversary