Robin is deputy editor and website editor.
- 01293 846505
A coalition of bodies representing the food supply chain have issued a joint statement to government departments highlighting core objectives and priorities for UK trade policy post Brexit.
Gillett’s Callington, the South West Spar multiple, has come out top in mainland England in a recent audit from Serve Legal.
Retail sales volumes increased by 3.7% in February compared to the previous year, although quarterly sales fell at their fastest rate in seven years, according to official figures.
- One Stop Woodhouse, Leeds
- Tobacco giants in "refinancing" discussions with P&H
- Mullan's Spar in Armagh crowned UK's best c-store
- Stores urged to participate in digital high street scheme
- National Convenience Show adds new signings to line up
- Newcastle c-store becomes fifth Bmorelocal site
- Government urged to clarify position on rates appeals